Microduino-QuadCopter drive control board is designed especially for the quadcopter with a motor drive on the board. So, the only thing you need to is stack it with Microduino modules.
- Onboard power management, including power supply, step-up (5V) and step-down (3V);
- Onboard motor drive;
- With Upin27 base board, you can stack more Microduino modules;
- Small size
- Electrical Specification
- 5V step-up: Adopt PT1301 step-up scheme
- 3.3V stabilivolt: Adopt LP2985 step-down scheme
- Power supply management: Adopt TP4056 power management scheme and MicroUSB power supply interface
- Onboard power switch
- Battery interface
- Motor drive: Adopt BSS123 field effect tube
- Pins needed: D3,D9,D10,D11;
- D13 connected to status connection indicator.
- Onboard reset key
- Upin27 base board
- Wireless transmission extension interface
It is mainly applied to quadcopter aircrafts. With the Upin27 interface, you can stack Microduino extension modules for a second development.