Microduino software develop environment Arduino IDE, Microduino IDE configure pagckage;
Microduino FT232R、USB cable；
- Uncompress the Arduino IDE package to a specific folder;
- Connect the Microduino FT323R to PC with the MicUSB cable;
- After the new hardware was recognized, then will search the deriver in system. If con't find the deriver, need install it manually.
- Click the right button on "computer", then click "manager".
- Then open the "Device Manager", you can see the uncognized hardward with a exclamation.
- Click right button on un-recognized hardware, select update driver software. In the pop-up dialog, select search computer for driver software.
- Then select the derivers directory in Aduirno IDE directory.
Note, if your computer reports that can't find the deriver, need to be further positioning to the directory \drivers\FTDI USB Drivers
- Click next, then install the deriver.
- After the deriver installed successfully, you can see the COM port.