mCookie-Motion module integrates three sensors including a three-axis accelerometer+ three-axis gyroscope (MPU6050) and a digital barometer sensor(BMP180), which adopts I2C interface and connects with the core modules. It can be widely used in projects such as model airplane and self-balance robot.
- All sensors communicate with I2C,which can save IO port and can be widely used.
- Small, stackable and economic.
- Easy to be integrated to pegboards with 2.54-pitch female header connector interface.
Digital Barometer Sensor: BMP180
- BMP180 includes a resistance-type pressure sensor, an AD converter and a control unit.
- Control unit contains E2PROM and I2C interface. For E2PROM, it saves 176-bit separate standard data and these data are used for adding parameters of temperature dependency and sensors.
- Distance range: 300hPa-1100hPa (Correspond to altitude from -500m to +9000m)
- Absolute accuracy can reach 0.03hPa to the lowest.
- UP=Universal pressure data(16 to 19bit)
- UT=Universal temperature data(0 to 15bit)
- It integrates a three-axis MEMS gyroscope and accelerator as well as an extensible Digital Motion Processer (DMP);
- Output fusion data of the 6-axis or 9-axis rotation matrix, Aaternion and EulerAngleforma;
- Own accuracy of 131LSBs/°/sec and full-lattice sensing range including ±250, ±500, ±1000 and ±2000°/sec;
- Programmable control: The program control range is±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16;
- Remove sensitivity between accelerator and gyroscope; Reduce sensor drift and effects brought by settings.
- DMP engine can reduce burden brought by complicated fusion data, sensing device synchronization and altitude induction.
- Temperature sensor with digital output;
- Operation current for gyroscope: 5mA; Standby current for gyroscope: 5uA; Operation current for accelerator: 500uA; Accelerator current under power saving mode: 40uA @ 10Hz up to 400kHz fast mode of IIC.
For the development, it need to be supported by _05_Microduino_10DOF library and check the library file here:
Test MPU6050 Altitude Sensor
Test BMP180 Air-pressure Sensor
- Open the " BMP085_basic " program of
- Download program to the core module, open the serial monitor and you'll see data about temperature, air-pressure and altitude.
- How to run 10DOF test program on Mac?
- Change according to following link and then download program to the core module.