- Three kinds of sensors communicate through I2c is useing, saving IO interface, wide range of uses;
- Small, cheap, stackable, open source;
- Open source hardware circuit design, compatible with the Arduino IDE development environment for programming process;
- Microduino unified interface specification(UPin-27), and rich peripheral modules can be easily and flexibly with other eligible Microduino interface specification modules, sensors for quick connection and expansion;
- 2.54 pitch row female connector for easy integration into breadboard.
Magnetic field intensity sensor：HMC5883L
- HMC5883L including the most advanced high-resolution HMC118X series magnetoresistive sensor;
- Honeywell patents with integrated amplifier, a drive automatic degaussing, offset calibration, the accuracy of the compass can be controlled analog to digital 12 bit converter in the 1 ° ~ 2 °;
- Simple I2C serial bus interface.
Digital Pressure Sensors：BMP180
- BMP180 comprising resistive pressure sensor, AD converter, and a control unit;
- Wherein the control unit includes E2PROM and I2C interfaces. BMP180 transmission uncompensated temperature and pressure values. E2PROM stores 176bit individual standard data, the standard data for compensation of temperature dependence and the other sensor parameters.
- Available range: 300hPa to 1100hPa (above sea level corresponding -500m to +9000 m)
- Lowest absolute accuracy can be achieved 0.03hPa
- UP = pressure data (16 to 19bit)
- UT = temperature data (0 to 15bit)
Triaxial accelerometer + three-axis gyro sensor：MPU6050
- It integrates a 3-axis MEMS gyroscope, three-axis MEMS accelerometer, and a scalable digital motion processor DMP (Digital Motion Processor);
- Digital output 6 or 9 axis rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler angles format (EulerAngleforma) data fusion algorithms;
- With 131LSBs / ° / sec sensitivity and whole cell sensing range is ± 250, ± 500, ± 1000 and ± 2000 ° / sec of 3-axis angular velocity sensor (gyroscope);
- Programmable control and program control range of ± 2g, ± 4g, ± 8g and ± 16g 3-axis accelerometer;
- Remove the shaft between the accelerator and the gyro sensitivity, reducing the impact of setting given and sensor drift;
- the complexity of data fusion algorithms, sensors synchronization, load position sensors can be reduce by useing Digital motion processing (DMP: DigitalMotionProcessing) engine