- Provide 2.2W output for 4Ω load;
- Operating Voltage：2.0-5.5V；
- Externally controlled, low-power shutdown mode, typical shutdown current of 0.7uA.
Eagle PCB File:Microduino-LM4863.zip
- Make sure the 5V power supply current can reach 500ma, not recommended use FT232R debugging directly, becasue FT232R's output current is small.
Arduino library and supported package
How to use the library
- Original library SD module CS pin is D4, need change to D7;
- Original library can not directly support Microduino Core +, we have modified this library to solve this problem;
- Recommend 2GB or less (including 2GB) FAT format TF card.
Externally controlled low-power shutdown
- In many applications, the shutdown port's level conversion is finished by the controller, but it can also be used to implement by a one-way blade switch;
- Connect a pull-up resistor on the third pin of Second row pin female which near the D13 pin, then disconnect switch, this pin will be pulled low, so the Amplifier begin to work;
- Turn on the switch，pull-up resistor will pull up the voltage, then LM4863 stop work.
The Audio experiment using Core and SD
- Prepared Hardware：Microduino FT232R、Microduino Core、Microduino SD、Microduino LM4863；
- Prepared Software：Arduino IDE（1.0 release upper）、Microduino provides test program（Arduino part）、SimpleSDAudio library、Audio file creation tools；
- Put the downloaded library to the libraries folder of Arduino IDE installation;
- Copy the "EXAMPLE.AFAM" in examples folder to memory card;
- Start Arduino IDE，open the "BareMinimum" program,card type chosse "Microduino Core (Atmega328P@16M,5V)",download directly；
- Then you can listen it！
- If you want to play your own audio, just need replace the "EXAMPLE.AFM" by you made audio file.
The process to make an audio file
- Convert any audio file into a. Wav format using a software "Format Factory";
- Generate an audio file：
- We need to use a SoX-based tool, and then choose the appropriate conversion process based on the operating frequency that your Microduino selected;
- Decompression the tool，then enter into“Arduino with 16 MHz”folder，put the audio file into this folder,and drag to "FullRate@16MHz_Stereo.bat" (16M full stereo) batch on；
- then you can convert the file, will pop up a dialog box appears "Press any key to continue ...";
- After completed, you will find a new folder, the converted file is there.