Low apply cost, the link layer is fully integrated in the module , very easy to develop； |+|
*link layer the module easy to
Automatic retransmission function, automatic detection and resend the lost packets . Retransmission time and retransmission times can be controlled by software ; |+|
*retransmission function, and resend lost packets time and can be controlled by software
Automatic store the packets that didn't received response signal; |+|
*packets that received response
Automatic reply function, after receipt of a valid data, module will send response signal automatically , no need programming again; |+|
*reply function, module send response signal automatically no
Set six receiving channel address at the same time and selectively open the receiver channel; |+|
*six receiving address the selectively
*Standard pin 2.
54 MM spacing interface, convenient for embedded application ; |+|
*Standard pin 2.spacing interface, convenient for embedded application
, cheap, stackable and open; |+|
*Small, stackable and
*Open source hardware circuit design
, compatible with the Arduino IDE development environment for programming; |+|
*Open source hardware circuit design compatible development environment
Define unified interface Microduino specification and contain rich peripheral modules . Set up the quick connection with other Microduino modules and sensors easily and flexibly. |+|
*interface and rich peripheral moduleswith other Microduino modules and sensors.
54 pitch row female connector for easy integration into breadboard. |+|
| || |
Microduino-nRF24 is a high-speed embedded wireless data transmission module.
- Fully integrated link layer on the module makes it easy to develop.
- With automatic retransmission function, it can automatically detect and resend lost packets and the retransmission time and frequency can be controlled by software.
- With packets that can automatically save un-received response signals.
- With automatic reply function, the module can send response signal automatically after receiving valid data and need no reprogramming.
- Capable of setting six receiving channels' address synchronously and opening the receiving channels selectively.
- Standard pin 2.54mm spacing interface, making it convenient for embedded application.
- Small, stackable and economic.
- Open source hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment.
- With a uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, it can easily connect with other Microduino modules and sensors.
- 2.54mm(0.1 inch) pin pitch, compatible with bread boards and pegboards.
- Global opened 2.4 GHz ISM band, the maximum 0 DBM transmission power, free license to use;
- Low working voltage: 1.9 ~ 3.6V low voltage;
- SMA antenna, easy to replace;
- Support six channels data reception;
- High rate: 2 MBPS, due to the air transport time is very short, greatly reduce the collision phenomenon in the wireless transmission (software set 2 MBPS or 256 KBPS, 1 MBPS air transmission rate);
- Multi-frequency points: 125 frequency points, support the requirements of multipoint communication and frequency hopping communication;
- Low power consumption: when work in answer mode communication, fast air transport and the startup time, greatly reduce the current consumption.
| NRF24L01 Pin
|| Microduino Pin
|| SPI bus clock
|| Data input pin
|| Data output pin
|| SPI Chip-select signal (Defined in program)
|| RX or TX Mode selection (Defined in program)
Eagle PCB File:Microduino-nRF24.zip
Arduino library and support package
- Use RF24 library, refer to RF24 library file and RF24Network library file：
Test Program：File:Program Test NRF.zip
Two Microduino core communicate via Nrf24
- Prepared hardware：Microduino FT232R, Microduino Core*2, Microduino Nrf24*2;
- Prepared software：Microduino example program (Arduino part), Arduino IDE(1.0 release and upper), RF24 library, RF24Network library；
- Copy the downlaoded library to libraries folod of Arduino IDE;
- Start Arduino IED, open Microduino example program, select board "Microduino Core (Atmega328P@16M,5V)", download directly；
- The sending and receiving wiring picture：
- Sending end can control receiving end's LED by button.
- Sending end potentiometer can control the lightness of LED for receiving end.
- Does this module have the antenna?
- How does the Auto Acknowledge & Auto Re-Transmit work? Finished by software or hardware?
- Automatic retransmission function, automatic detection and resend the lost packets. Retransmission time and retransmission times can be controlled by software;
- Automatic store the packets that didn't received response signal;
- Automatic reply function, after receipt of a valid data, module will send response signal automatically, no need programming again;
- Does this module support the voltage convert from 5V to 3.3V?
- Core and Core+ module doesn’t support this voltage conversion and it can be finished by stacking BM, FT232, DUO and UNO module.
- How to control this module running in low power consumption mode or close it directly?
- You use the function pwerDwon() that Arduino library provided.
- What's the work range of this module?