The product number of Sensor-Color LED is: MSDL11
Sensor-Color LED is full color LED, adopting single serial cascade protocol.
Only one I/O port can control the RGB color of each LED on the line.
If the power supply supports, it can support the cascade of as many as 1024 LEDs.
Introduction of Sensor Pin
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Digital Output (One-wire communication)
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- With small size which is easy to install;
- Adopts single serial cascade protocol, which makes it cascadable;
- Only one I/O port can control the RGB color of each LED on the line;
- Can achieve 256-grade (1600W) toning of RGB, and the scanning frequency is not less then 400Hz/s
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Function description
- Adopts WS2812 lampwick
- Adopts single serial cascade protocol, which makes it cascadable
- Only one I/O port can control the RGB color of each LED on the line
- Can achieve 256-grade (1600W) toning or RGB, and the scanning frequency is not less then 400Hz/s
- When the updating speed is 30 frame/s, the cascading number is no less than 1024
- This sensor can be connected to the following interfaces of the core: D2~D13,A0~A7
- Multiple sensors cascade: Connect the (OUT) of the former Sensor-Color LED to the (IN) of the latter Sensor-Color LED.
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-Color LED to the digital port D6 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, observe the LED strip..
- LED flashes in red and green successively with the interval of 1s.
- LED full color light source