The product number of Sensor-Light-A1 is: MSDT42
Sensor-Light-A1 is a photosensitive brightness detection sensor module.
The light sensor transforms the light signal into electric signal with the photosensitive resistance. Its sensitive wavelength is near that of the visible light, including the infrared and the ultraviolet.
Description of the Sensor Pin
Light A1 Sensor
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Analog Input
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Resistance photosensitive element, with high sensitivity.
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm;
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub;
- CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Function description
- The sensor outputs the corresponding voltage according to the detected light intensity.
- This sensor can be connected to the following interfaces of core: A0~A7
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-Light_A1 to the analog port A0/A1 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The value displayed on serial monitor reflects the current light intensity detected by the sensor.
It can feel the intensity of light around us.
It can be used to detect the light intensity, and control the indoor lighting and object shading and so on.