The product number of Sensor-Temperature-D1 is: MSDT11
Sensor-Temperature-D1 is digital temperature detection sensor module.
LM75 is a temperature sensor produced by National Semiconductor whose output voltage is of Celsius scale.
Introduction of the Sensor Pin
Temperature D1 Sensor
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| IIC SDA
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| IIC SCL
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Adopts LM75 temperature whose address is optional.
- With high accuracy and sensitivity.
- With low power consumption, long service life and good stability.
- With wide working voltage.
- With small size which is easy to install.
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameters
- Accuracy: temperature 0.125℃;
- Measuring range: 55℃～+125℃;
- This sensor can e connected to the I2C interface of the core.
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-Temperature-D1 to the I2C interface of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The serial monitor will print out the configuration information of the sensor, and then display the current temperature in cycle.
It can be used to detect the humidity of the environment, and be sued as temperature switch to control the air conditioner, fan and other devices.