Want to find out who's better at shooting hoops? Challenge a buddy.Keep scoring until you're ahead by 5 points!
- USB Cable*1
- Sensor Cable*6
- Sensor shell*6
- Building blocks or other fixation structures
We recommend you use the same Sensor Cable colors as in the diagram.
- Assemble modules and sensors together:
- Stack Core and Hub on mBattery;
- Connect Color LEDs in serial and then connect them to pin 12/13 on Hub;
- Connect the two Line Finders to pin A0/A1 and A2/A3 on Hub;
- Connect Crash to pin 6/7 on Hub;
- Connect Buzzer to pin 10/11 on Hub;
- Insert one end of USB cable into mBattery and connect the other to computer.
See Software Setup: Arduino