mCookie-SD module is aimed at realizing the reading and writing to the storage card.
- Adopt high reliability of contact structure, and 2.2mm and 2.4mm thick slim MicroSD card.
- Small, cheap, stackable and open.
- Open-source hardware circuit design, and compatible-with-Arduino programming development environment.
- Type of SD card supported: MicroSD（TF）.
Arduino Library and Support Package
- Adopt adfaruit SD library file:
- You can store and read the date through combining Microduino core modules and sensors modules to realize memory, analysis, and processing.
Testing program：File:Program Test SD.zip
Test of Reading, Writing and Removing toward Microduino-SD Files
- Hardware needs to be prepare: Microduino FT232R、Microduino Core、Microduino SD;
- Software needs to be prepared: The testing programs （Arduino end）Microduino provides, Arduino IDE（Version 1.0 and above） and SD library;
- Put the downloaded library files into the libraries in Arduino IDE installation folder;
- Start Arduino IED, open the testing programs that Microduino provides, the board card choose Microduino Core (Atmega328P@16M,5V), and directly download;
- A total of four pieces, which can be checked coordinated with OLED（if you have not an OLED, you can use a serial port monitor to check）:
- Whether CS pins can match it.
- Write data to SD card;
- Read the data of the specified files in SD;
- Remove the specified files in SD card.