Microduino-Blynk Getting Started
From Microduino Wiki
Overview & Introduction
- Editor: Ray
- To create your own APP for networking projects and equipment
- To use microduino or mCookie with the ESP8266 module Microduino-WIFI(ESP) and mCookie-WiFi as the networking equipment
- Of course, you can also work with Arduino, raspberry pie and other hardware as the networking equipment
Get & configure Blynk
Acquire Blynk mobile phone client
- You can download mobile phone client of the IPone and Android version here
- Open the Blynk App to register an account (if already registered, please jump out of this step)
- Enter the following interface, click Create New Account
- Input E-mailandPasswrodand clickSign Up
- Then, enter interface Connecting...
- Open mobile Blynk app, and click on the plus sign you can create a project:
- You need to give your project a name, such as: Weather Station
- At the same time, AUTH TOKEN below will show verification code generated by this project.
- You can click the E-mail button, and the verification code will be sent to your mailbox.
- Or long press AUTH TOKEN and copy it to the clipboard
- The test verification code is private, please don't tell others.
Configure verification code, SSID and password
- Copy the verification code to replace the auth variable in your program, generally in the user_def.h file.
#define SSID "type your ssid" #define PASS "type your pass" char auth = "type your blynk token";
- Replace the router's SSID and password at the same time.