Microduino-CoreEFM32 is one of the core modules of Microduino series, and it adopts ARM Cortex-M4 development board with EFM32PG1B100F256 chip. Microduino-CoreEFM32 is an open-source hardware, and it can be used together with Microduino extension modules and other electronic components, modules and sensors to make abundant funny interactive works.
- Small, cheap, stackable and open;
- Open-source hardware circuit design;
- JLINK module can be used to program to Microduino- CoreEFM32 .
- Unified Microduino interface specification and abundant periphery modules, which make it able to be quickly extended and connected with other modules and sensors which meet the Microduino interface specification, conveniently and flexibly；
- 2.54-spacing female header connector interface is convenient for the integration to the pegboard.