Microduino-Sensorhub is used to cooperate Microduino Sensor Series, to make it convenient that the sensors connect with the cores in Upin27, and extend the experiment.
The sensor / trinket connector are 4 pin, 1.25mm pitch JST connectors.
- Integrate 12 sensor interfaces.
- The size is small, and the sensor interfaces integrate on the Upin27 baseboard.
- Include digital, analog, serial port, IIC interfaces and so on；
- The specification of the sensors interfaces is ：GND, VCC, signal 1, and signal 2；
- Two IIC interface.
- Electrical level of pins：
- The electrical level of IIC interface is 3.3V by default, and the one of other IO interfaces is 5V.
- If there is a need, you can change the electrical level of other IO interfaces through adjusting the jumpers.
- Stack it with Microduino core, and connect it with Microduino sensors externally. You can choose suitable interface according to different sensors.