- 2.45 pitch row female connector offers base for Microduino modules;
- Two rows of 12.7mm-width (2.54*5) pin header at the bottom of the board can be directly connected to a breadboard;
- The uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules can have a quick connection and extension with other corresponding modules and sensors, which is very convenient and flexible;
- A 3V3 voltage-stabilizing circuit;
- A power indicator;
- An onboard micro USB interface for external power supply;
- An onboard reset button;
- A Microduino UPIN27 base connecting to the board.
It works with a breadboard and other modules and sensors corresponding to Microduino interface standard for fast connection and extension.