Scared of the dark?
Daytime: Nightlight will remain dark.
Nighttime: Nightlight will turn on if there are noises in its surroundings.
You can also just press a Button yourself to turn the Nightlight on at any time!
- USB Cable*1
- Sensor Cable*5
- Sensor shell*5
- Building blocks or other fixation structures
We recommend you use the same Sensor Cable colors in the diagram.
- Assemble modules and sensors together:
- Stack Core and Hub onto mBattery;
- Connect Color LEDs in serial and then connect them to pin 12/13 on Hub;
- Connect MIC to pin A6/A7 on Hub;
- Connect Crash to pin 6/7 on Hub;
- Connect Light sensor to pin A2/A3 on Hub;
- Insert one end of USB cable into mBattery and then connect the other to computer.
See Software Setup: Arduino
- Serial number of Light Sensor: Light-A1
- Analog sensor
- For details, see Sensor-Light-A1