The product number of Sensor-Dust is: MSDT62
Microduino-Dust is a PM2.5 sensor.
Sensor Pin Introduction
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Analog Input
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Adopt SHARP GP2Y1010AUOF air quality sensor;
- Serial port communication.
- Sensor size
- Board size: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin connected with sensorhub
- The CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- This sensor can be connected to the following interfaces: D4/D5
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-Dust to digital interface D4/D5 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The detected PM2.5 intensity will be printed out in cycle in the serial monitor.
It can be used to detect the air quality and indoor dust and so on.