The product number of Sensor—Gesture is: MSDI81
Sensor-Gesture can detect the movement direction and the distance of hands.
Instruction of Pins
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| IIC SDA
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| IIC SCL
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Adopts APDS9960 sensor and IIC communication.
- With high detection and good stability.
- With small size which is easy to install.
- Size of the sensor
- Sensor of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- CAD drawing of the sensor:File:Sensor CAD.zip
- This sensor can detect the movement direction and the distance of hands.
- This sensor can detect the environment light and the RGB chroma.
- This sensor can be connected to the I2C interface of core.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- Move your hands to left and right toward the sensor, and the serial monitor will print out the corresponding direction, such as UP, DOWN, FAR and so on.
- It can be used in gesture control system.