The product number of Sensor-IR Sensor is: MSDI21
Sensor-IR Sensor is infrared emission sensor module.
Instruction of Sensor Pin
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Analog Output (PWM)
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- With small power and high sensitivity.
- With small size which is easy to install.
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- The CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameter:
- Infrared spectrum: 1~3 µm
- This sensor can be connected to the following interfaces of core:
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-IR Sensor to digital pin D3 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, you can open the serial monitor.
- Input a random value on the serial monitor, and you will see the LED on IR Sensor flash once, representing the IR signal has been sent.
It can be used in infrared remote controller to control various household appliances. At first, you need to confirm the infrared signal type and the protocol format.