The product number of Sensor-Joystick is: MSDS71
Sensor-Joystick is analog sensor, which is used as five-direction rocker button.
Introduction of Sensor Pin
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Analog Input
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- With small size which is easy to install.
- Five-direction stick button, only occupying 1 analog port.
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Function description
- It can detect the direction up, down, left, right and being pressed of the stick button.
- This sensor can be connected to the following interfaces of the core: A0~A7
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-Joystick to the analog port A0/A1 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- When press the stick toward different direction, the serial port will print out different contents.
- Rocker button input device