The product number of Sensor-PIR is: MSDI51
Sensor-PIR is a pyroelectric infrared sensor that can detect infrared rays sent from moving human body or animals. It can output switch signals and be used in various occasions that need to detect moving human body.
Introduction of Pins
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Digital Input
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Adopt digital integrated pyroelectric infrared probe AM412.
- With high precision and sensitivity.
- Low power consumption, long service life and good stability.
- Digital signals
- Small size and easy to install.
- Electrical specification
- Working current: 15uA
- Working temperature: -20~85℃
- Output voltage: high level 5V, low level 0V
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected to sensorhub
- The CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameters
- Output delay（high level）: about 2.3~3s
- Induction angle: 100°
- Induction distance: 7m
- This sensor can be connected to the following interfaces of core: D2~D13,A0~A7
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-PIR to the digital pin D6 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The static sensor signal is LOW. After detect the IR emitted by living things within measurement range, it changes into HIGH.
- Intrusion alarm
- Non-contact infrared automatic switch