The product number of Sensor-Pulse is: MSDI31
Sensor-Pulse is a heart rate or pulse sensor of photoelectrical principle.
Sensor-Pulse takes advantage of the sensitivity of the infrared with specified wavelength to the change of the blood volume produced by the blood microcirculation in the end of the blood vessel to detect the change of fingertip blood caused by heart beat.
The sensor can output the completed pulse wave voltage signal reflecting the change of the fingertip blood volume.
Introduction of Pins
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Analog Input
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- SON7015 sensor ultra-low consumption, and the power consumption is 0.2mA.
- With small size which is easy to install.
- Analog signal
- Electrical specification
- Input voltage: 3.3~5V, and 6V at most
- Working current: 15uA
- Working temperature: -20~85℃
- Output voltage: high level 5V, low level 0V
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- The CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Function description
- After press the sensor tightly on the skin, the digital output will be 1 or 0 along with the change of the blood.
- This sensor can be connected to the following interfaces of core: D2~D13
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-Pulse to the digital pin D6 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The pulse sensor will detect the fingertip blood change caused by heart beat, and filter out some unstable elements through algorithm to get a more accurate value.
- Real-Time Pulse Detection