The product number of Sensor-Shake is: MSDS51
Sensor-Shake is a shake detection sensor module.
Shake sensor is for detect the mechanical vibration quantity of objects.
Introduction of Sensor Pin
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Digital Input
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- With small size which is easy to install;
- With good detection sensitivity;
- With adjustable detection sensitivity.
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Function description
- The static signal of the sensor is LOW. When the shake occurs, the sensor will produce signal HIGH.
- This sensor can be connected to the following interfaces of the core: D2~D13, A0~A7
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-Shake to the digital port D6 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The static signal of the sensor is LOW. When the shake occurs, the sensor will produce HIGH signal.