Microduino-Temp&Hum is a temperature & humidity sensor module.
It is a temperature and humidity compound sensor with the calibrated digital signal output. The use of special temp&hum sampling technology ensures that the product has a high reliability and excellent long-term stability. Microudino-Temp&Hum consists of a capacitive humidity sensor and a high precision integrated temperature measuring component, connecting with a high performance microprocessor. Therefore, the product has the advantages of excellent quality, fast response, high anti-interference and high comparability in price and etc.
- Adopt AM2321 temperature and humidity sensor;
- High precision and flexibility;
- Low consumption, long product life and good stability;
- Wide power supply range;
- Small size and easy to install;
- Electrical specification
- Operation voltage: 2.6~5V；
- Input device
- Tech parameters
- Accuracy: 0.1°C in temperature and 0.1%RH in relative humidity;
- Size of the Sensor: 8mm*11mm，
- Size of the Board: 20mm*10mm
- 1.27mm-pitch 4Pin interface;
- Connection method
- Interface: I2C。
- Pin description: GND, VCC, Signal 1 and Signal 2. This output signal is IIC and needs IIC interface to receive signal, which can connect Sensorhub's IIC pin.
- Open program " read_simple " in the libraries.
- include <AM2321.h> ; Call temperature and humidity AM2312 library function.
- AM2321 am2321; Define am2312.
- am2321.read(); Acquire sensor's temperature and humidity data.
- Serial.print(am2321.temperature/10.0); Process output temperature values.
- Serial.print(am2321.humidity/10.0); Process output humidity value.
- Connect sensor with Sensorhub IIC interface via the connection wire.
- Connect the core module, Sensorhub and AM2312 together to a computer via a USB cable.
- Select the right board and COM port, compile and download. Please refer to: AVR Core：Getting started
- Open Arduino IDE, select File→Examples→Microduino→Sensor_Tem_Hum_AM2321→read_simple program examples, choose the right board from Tools→Board and compile.
- Choose the right port number from Tools→Serial Port in Arduino IDE and download program.
- Open serial monitor after download. The console will print the current temperature and humidity values.
Applied in environment temperature and humidity detection, capable of controlling air conditioner and fan as a temperature and humidity switch.