Function of the Modules
Measure the temperature and humidity with the temperature and humidity sensor, and use the serial port monitor to print the tested data.
Bill of Materials
- Setup 1：Connect the temperature and humidity sensor with the IIC of Hub, and it can only be connected to the IIC.
- Setup 2：Connect CoreUSB, Hub, and the temperature and humidity together, and connect them to the computer with USB cable.
- Step1：Because the serial port monitor is used, you need to find the serial port communication control in the communication.
- Step2：The introduction of the serial port communication control
- Step3：Find the temperature and humidity module in Microduino sensors.
- The introduction of the temperature and humidity module.
- If you want to print the content of the text that the custom defined, you can find it in the text.
- The introduction of the overall code
- Step1：Choose the board card（Core USB 32U4） and COM port（the default is automatic identification）correctly.
- Step2：Open the serial port monitor.
- Step3：Confirm that the serial port baud rate is consistent with the set.
- Step4：Observe the data, and when you hold the sensor in hands, you can see that the temperature and the humidity will increase, and the humidity increases faster than the temperature.