About Program Upload
From Microduino Wiki
- 1 1.Several Possible Reasons of the Failure of Program Upload
- 2 2. Right Steps of Programs Upload
- 3 3. Error Information Analysis of Arduino IDE for Windows
- 4 4. Error Information Analysis of Arduino IDE Program Upload for Mac
- 5 5. Error Information Analysis of Mixly Program Upload for Windows
- 6 6. Error Information Analysis of Mixly Program Upload for Mac
1.Several Possible Reasons of the Failure of Program Upload
- Q:1. USB interface of the computer is USB3.0.
- A:Only system above WIN8.0 can usb3.0 be used in.
- Q:2. USBTTL or battery driver hasn’t been installed.
- Q:3. Battery hasn’t been long pressed to start the power supply.
- A:Please refer to the right steps to upload program.
- Q:4. The indicator lights slightly or doesn’t light red when the core is stacked on the mBattery.
- A:Please refer to the right steps to upload program (wipe pins with a piece of alcohol wet cloth).
- Q:5.The type of board are incorrect.
- Q:6.The port number is incorrect.
- Q:7.Error information prompts that sync to serial port unsuccessfully.
- A:Sometimes, program occupying pin D0 and D1 may result in problems appearing in the next time when you upload programs. You can try to resolve it through multiple resetting (short connect RST and GND) before and during the process of uploading the program.
2. Right Steps of Programs Upload
Upload program to (Core,Core+,Core RF) through mBattery.
Upload programs to (Core, Core+, Core RF) with usbttl module.