For Microduino dozens of modules, sorted out the compatible library support package, available for download according to individual needs
Install and uninstall
- Before installing Microduino library support package：
- recommend Empty all the library files in installing libraries folder,in order to avoid the Microduino libraries support package conflicts
- First download the Microduino library support package in here
- 1.Download and unzip the corresponding library files
- 2.copy the necessary libraries to Arduino IDE installation directory：
- 3.Start Arduino IDE, click Filemenu, you will find an example of a program under' Examples menu.
- 1.Right-click (or double) Arduino app in in the program folder, select Show Package Contents
- 2.Download and unzip the corresponding library files
- 3.Copy the necessary libraries to /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/libraries
Place of libraries folder
- 4.Start Arduino spp, click File menu, you will find an example of a program under Examples menu.
Microduino Arduino IDE library support package History:
- October 21, 2014, was created.