mCookie-NFC is a two-way connection and identification close wireless communication module, working at 13.56MHz frequency range, with action distance of about 10cm, to realize the data exchanging service.
- Adopt PN532 highly integrated contactless reading and writing ship, with 80C51 mcu core with 40 kB ROM and 1 kB RAM
- Integrate the RF field detector
- Integrate the data pattern detector
- Low power consumption mode, hardware power down mode, and software power down mode
- In reading and writing mode, support Mifare Classic encryption, and can support 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s higher data transfer rate
- Under the FeliCa mode, support 106kbit/s , 212kbit/s and 424kbit/s baud rate of communication
- Integrate the RF interface of NFCIP-1, and transfer rate as high as 424kbit/s
- 3.3V power supply
- Dedicated I/O pin to control the external devices
- The typical working distance is more than 50mm in the reading and writing mode, and the specific distance depends on the size of the antenna, tuning and the power supply.
- In NFCIP-1 mode, the working distance can reach 50mm, and the specific depends on the size of the antenna , tuning and the power supply.
- In the operating mode, the typical working distance is about 100mm, and the specific distance depends on the size of the antenna, tuning and the strength of external field.
- The reading and writing mode supports ISO/IEC 14443A / MIFARE? Mechanism, FeliCa mechanism, and ISO/IEC 14443B mechanism.
- Card operation mode supports ISO 14443A / MIFARE? Mechanism and FeliCa mechanism.
- IRQ pin is 2.
- Adopt IIC communication mode
- “_03_Microduino_NFC_PN532” library driving NFC module will be used.
Read Card Number of NFC Label
- step1：Connect the NFC antenna to the antenna interface of NFC
- step2：Overlay USBTTL, Core and NFC, and link them to the computer.
- step3：Open the example program.
- step4：Upload the program, open the serial port monitor, and choose the baud rate as “115200”. Stick the NFC label close to the antenna, and it will identify the card number.
- Each NFC label has a different card number, identifying the card number can be assigned tasks, such as：NFC entrance guard.