- Pin compatible with Arduino uno;；
- 2.54 pitch board is the base for Microduino module, the same name pin are connected to each other on board, easy to debug.
- Define unified interface Microduino specification and contain rich peripheral modules. Set up the quick connection with other Microduino modules and sensors easily and flexibly;
- Onboard analog buttons, extended interface；
- Electrical specifications
- MicroUSB power supply；
- 3.3V regular；
- Select the 5V or 3.3V power via PWR jumper, default is 3.3V；
- Onboard power supply (5V、PWR) indicator；
- Extended pin
- Onboard reset button；
- OLED fixed base；
- Two serial ports, RX0、TX0(Serial) and D2、D3(Serial1)；
- Tw IIC interfaces；
- Two analogy button interfaces, and connect to A7；
- Sensor interface can be combined by jumper, The player can make the connection by yoursefl, as follows：
- PWR, A3, GND, PWR or PWR, A3, GND, GND or PWR, D6, GND, PWR or PWR, D6, GND,GND.
Eagle PCB local downlaod
It can be used with other Microduino modules, sensor to achieve specific functions.
- You can download the test example, and combine OLED to test two analogy of Microduino-Cube-S1, test program Microduino-Cube-S1-Text.zip
- Prepared hardware：Microduino FT232R, Microduino Core, Microduino-Cube-S1, Microduino OLED；
- Prepared software：Microduino example program (Arduino part), Arduino IDE(1.0 release and upper)；
- Open the example program in IDE, select the board "Microduino Core (Atmega328P@16M,5V)", download directly;
- After download, OLED displays "No button is pressed ",
- Press the left button, OLED displays "Press the left button" which means the left button was pressed；
- Press the right button, OLED displays "Press the rignt button" which means the right button was pressed；
- If no button was pressed, OLED displays "No button is pressed ", the same state with initial state.