- Compatible with the pin of Arduino Uno;
- The 2.45-pitch female pin header offers the base for Microduino modules and pins with the same name are connected to the base, making it easy for debugging;
- Uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, capable of having a fast and flexible connection and extension with other modules and sensors in accord with Microduino interface standard;
- Two bases are arranged horizontally with the pins interconnected on the board, making it possible for reducing the stacking height;
- 3V3 constant voltage;
- Onboard power indicator (5V or 3.3V);
- Onboard reset key;
- MicUSB power supply;
- Two Microduino UPIN27 bases are interconnected and arranged horizontally on the board.
The module is capable of having a fast and flexible connection and extension with other modules and sensors conforming to Microduino interface standard.
It can stack with any Microduino module, forming different systems and lowering the height.