Microduino-Zigbee adopts CC2530 chip, which is a short-distance, simple, low-power, low-rate and low-cost bidirectional wireless communication technology. It is mainly used in data transmission applications among various electronic devices.
- CC2530 combines high performance of the leading RF transceiver and the standard enhanced 8051 CPU in the industry, owning in-system programmable flash, 8-KB RAM and many other powerful functions.
- Serial transmission;
- Reserved CCDEBUG interface, making it easier for users' second development;
- Enough power, easy to reach 100 meters wirelessly;
- Small, cheap, stackable and open source;
- Open source hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment;
- Uniform Microduino interface standard makes it easy and flexible to connect and extend with other Microduino modules;
- 2.54mm pin pitch makes it easy to be integrated to a pegboard.
Specification of electrical application
- RF transceiver suitable for 2.4-GHz IEEE 802.15.4 ;
- Extremely high receiving sensitivity and resistance to interference ;
- Programming output power is up to 4.5 dBm ;
- System configuration suitable Radio Frequency Regulations: ETSI EN 300 328 and EN 300440 (in Europe), Part 15 FCC CFR47 (in US.) and ARIB STD-T-66 (in Japan).
- Low Power Consumption
- Active Mode RX (CPU free): 24mA;
- Active Mode TX in 1dBm (CPU free): 29mA;
- Power Supply Mode 1 (4μs Awaking): 0.2mA;
- Power Supply Mode 2 (Sleep Timer Running): μA;
- Power Supply Mode 3 (External Interrupt): 0.4 μA;
- Wide supply voltage range (2 V–3.6 V) （2 V–3.6 V）.
- Fine performance and low-power 8051 microcontroller core with code prefetching function;
- 256KB in-system programmable flash;
- 8-KB RAM, capable of data saving in various power supply mode;
- Support hardware debugging.
- Strong 5-channel DMA;
- IEEE 802.5.4 MAC timer and general purpose timer(One is 16-bit and the other is 8-bit timer.) ;
- 32-KHz sleep timer with capture function;
- Hardware support CSMA/CA;
- AES secure coprocessor;
- WATCHDOG Timer.
| Chip pin
|| Microduino pin
|| SPI serial clock input (SCLK)
|| SPI CS
|| SPI MISO
||Serial sending pin (TTL electrical level), capable of connecting single chip microcomputer RXD
||Serial receiving pin(TTL level), capable of connecting MCU TXD
AT command documentation:File:Zigbee AT en.pdf