- Fully integrated link layer on the module makes it easy to develop.
- With automatic retransmission function, it can automatically detect and resend lost packets and the retransmission time and frequency can be controlled by software.
- With packets that can automatically save un-received response signals.
- With automatic reply function, the module can send response signal automatically after receiving valid data and need no reprogramming.
- Capable of setting six receiving channels' address synchronously and opening the receiving channels selectively.
- Standard pin 2.54mm spacing interface, making it convenient for embedded application.
- Small, stackable and economic.
- Open source hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment.
- With a uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, it can easily connect with other Microduino modules and sensors.
- 2.54mm(0.1 inch) pin pitch, compatible with bread boards and pegboards.
- Global open 2.4GHz ISM band with the maximum transmission power of 0DBM and free license to use.
- Low operation voltage: 1.9-3.6 V.
- SMA antenna, easy to change.
- Support six channels' data transmission.
- High rate: 2MBPS. Due to short transmission rate in the air, it largely reduces collision in wireless transmission. (Set 2MBPS or 256 KBPS, 1 MBPS air transmission rate with software)
- Multi-point frequency: With 125 frequency points, it meets the requirement of multi-point communication and frequency hopping communication.
- Low consumption: With fast air transmission and startup, it greatly reduces the current consumption when communicating in the response mode.
| NRF24L01 Pin
|| Microduino Pin
|| SPI bus clock
|| Data input pin
|| Data output pin
|| SPI Chip-select signal (Defined in program)
|| RX or TX Mode selection (Defined in program)
Eagle PCB File:Microduino-nRF24.zip
Arduino library and support package
- Use RF24 library, refer to RF24 library file and RF24Network library file:
Test Program：File:Program Test NRF.zip
Two Microduino core communicate via Nrf24
- Prepared hardware：Microduino FT232R, Microduino Core*2, Microduino Nrf24*2;
- Prepared software：Microduino example program (Arduino part), Arduino IDE(1.0 release and upper), RF24 library, RF24Network library；
- Copy the downloaded library to libraries folod of Arduino IDE;
- Start Arduino IED, open Microduino example program, select board "Microduino Core (Atmega328P@16M,5V)", download directly；
- The sending and receiving wiring picture：
- Sending end can control receiving end's LED by button.
- Sending end potentiometer can control the lightness of LED for receiving end.
- Does this module have the antenna?
- Does this module support the voltage conversion from 5V to 3.3V?
- Core and Core+ module doesn’t support this voltage conversion.
- How to control this module running in low power consumption mode or close it directly?
- You use the function pwerDwon() offered by Arduino library.
- What's the work range of this module?
- 100 meters in the open area.