Microduino smartRF uses the latest high-performance CC1101 wireless communication chip, which can be widely applied to various short distance wireless communication field
- With highest working rate at 500KBPS, it supports 2-FSK, GFSK and MSK modulation;
- Capable of modifying baud rate, power, frequency and other related parameters by software;
- High sensitivity (Under 1.2KBPS - 110dDm, 0.1% packet error rate);
- Low power consumption (1.2 KBaud,433 MHZ RX is 15 ma);
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection and point-to-multipoint communication address control;
- With programmable and controllable power output，the maximum power is +10dBM;
- It owns wireless wake up function and supports low power electromagnetic wave activation function;
- Low working voltage: 1.9 ~ 3.6V;
- Support 315/433/868/915MHZ ISM frequency band;
- Support 2-FSK, GFSK and MSK modulation；
- Lowest working rate is 1.2 KBPS, up to 500 KBPS;
- Separate 64 byte RX and TX FIFO buffer;
- Capable of meeting the requirements of multipoint communication and frequency hopping communication with 125 optional work channels;
- Support RSSI strong and weak signal detection and carrier listening function;
|| General output port
|| SPI bus clock
|| Data output port
|| Data input port
|| SPI interface，select chip
Eagle PCB download：
Application library downlaod:
Test program download：
You can download the test program that Microduino offers, and use the Microduino-OLED module to test Microduino-smartRF.
- Prepared Hardware: Microduino FT232R, Microduino Core and Microduino-smartRF;
- Prepared Software: Microduino's test program (Arduino), Arduino IDE (upper to 1.0 release);
- Two Microduino-Core modules.
By Microduino-smartRF communication test, the host machine sends the runtime to the auxiliary machine, which will be displayed on the OLED ;
- ceshi_SMARTRF_T is the program sent by the host machine and ceshi_SMARTRF_R is the program sent by the auxiliary machine;
- The host machine needs Microduino-Core and Microduino-smartRF modules and the auxiliary machine needs Microduino-Core, Microduino-smartRF and MIcroduino-OLED as well as Microduino FT232R used to download program;
- Use the IDE to open the test program and then upload the program to the host and auxiliary machine respectively;
- After the upload, "Rec. pack #xx" will be displayed on OlED, and "xx" is the time that is sent from the host machine;
- Restart the host machine and start timing from zero, the data of the auxiliary machine will be also updated at the same time.
- Do you have module to support CC2511 or CC2500?
- So far we don't have this module.