Microduino-Sensorhub is designed for Microduino Sensor Series, which is easy for connection between sensors and core modules.
- With twelve sensor interfaces integrated on the base of the UPIN27 board.
- Small, stackable and Arduino compatible.
- Contain digit interface, analog interface, IIC interface and the serial port.
- Rules of sensor interface: GND, VCC, signal 1 and signal 2.
- Two IIC interfaces
- Pin Description:
- Electric Level of the Pin:
- The default level of the IIC interface is 3.3V and that of the other IO ports is 5V.
- You can adjust the connection of the jumper wires to change the level of the other IO ports if there is the need.
- Stacked with Microdduino core module with Microduino sensors connected outside. Choose different interface according to various sensors.