The product number of Sensor-Temp&Hum is: MSDT31
Sensor-Temp&Hum is a humidity and temperature detection module.
AM2321 contains a capacitive humidity component and a high precision integrated temperature measuring component, and it is connected with a high performance microprocessor.
Introduction of Sensor Pins
Temperature & Humidity Sensor
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| IIC SDA
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| IIC SCL
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Adopts AM2321 temperature and humidity sensor;
- With high precision and high flexibility;
- With low power consumption, long service life, and good excellent;
- Wide working voltage range;
- With small size which is easy to install
- Sensor size
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected to sensorhub
- The CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameter
- Resolution: temperature 0.1°C, and the relative humidity 0.1%RH
- This sensor can be connected to pin I2C of core.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The current temperature and humidity value will be displayed in the serial monitor.
It can be applied to the environment temperature and humidity detection, and it can be used as the humidity and temperature switch to control the fan, air conditioner and other devices.