Microduino-BRIGHT LED Sensor
Microduino-BRIGHT LED Sensor owns a size of 5mm*5mm.
- Control the lightness of LED via PWM
- Small size and easy installation
- 5V operation voltage
- Size: 20.32*20.32mm；
- 1.27mm-pitch and 4pin interface
The operation voltage of Microduino-BRIGHT LED Sensor is 5V. It can generally be controlled by digital port drive or by PWM. Each LED owns current-limiting resistance, which can avoid burning due to high electricity current.
- Hardware needed: Microduino-Core, Microduino-USBTTL, USB cable and dupont line;
- Stack all the modules and connect with dupont line: Connect VCC of BRIGHT LED to the 5V interface of Core, GND to GND, IN to D13. (You can refer to pin description picture above.)
- Open Arduino IDE, select File→Examples→Basics→Blink example and choose the right board, then download after compiling.
- You can see BRIGHT LED blink one time per second after the download.
- As for PWM control, you can refer to: Lesson 6 --The Program PWM control of LED brightness --Breathing light