Blow into the Microphone sensor or simply make some noise to activate the Windmill. While it spins, it will scatter about pretty lights from the ColorLED.
- USB Cable*1
- Sensor Cable*2
- Motor Cable*1
- Sensor shells*2
- Motor adapter*1
- Building blocks or other fixation structures
Learn About New Modules
This particular sensor is unable to record audio content, but instead, it measures the loudness of its surroundings.
- Assemble modules and sensors together:
- Stack Core, Motor module and Hub on mBattery;
- Connect the Color LED to pin 12/13 on Hub;
- Connect the MIC sensor to pin A6/A7 of Hub;
- Connect the motor to the Motor module;
- Insert one end of USB cable into the mBattery and connect the other to computer.
See Software Setup: Arduino
- Serial number of Microphone sensor: MSDI11
- Analog sensor
- For details, see Sensor-MIC