Microduino-Color LED is one-wire-bus-control colored LED light, adopting WS2811 protocol with built-in IC chip control.
- One-wire bus control and one I/O port control needed;
- Built-in IC control, capable of cascade control;
- Free color control (0-225);
- 3.3V~5V operation voltage;
- Size: 5mm*5mm
- 1.27mm-pitch and 4pin interface;
- Three basic color to combine different color by adjusting from 0 to 255;
You can select the color of the LED light by checking the corresponding color code online. Some are hexadecimal code value, which can be transferred to decimal value.
- Stack all modules and connect the “IN” on the back of WS2812 to a digital port (D6) of Sensorhub via dupont line.
- Open “strandtext” in the library and change the “60” of “Adafruit_NeoPixel strip = Adafruit_NeoPixel(60, PIN, NEO_GRB + NEO_KHZ800)” to “1”, which is the light number you want to control. Here we adopt D6 pin, which you can also change.
- Choose the right board after changing and then download after compiling.
- You can see cool color experience after the download.