Ever wonder whether you or your friend Bob has faster reflexes? Make this project and find out. Challenge your friends, parents,
teachers...or even your dog. It'll be the showdown of the century!
- USB Cable*1
- Sensor Cable*5
- Sensor shell*5
- Building blocks or other fixation structures
We recommend you use the same Sensor Cable colors in the diagram.
- Assemble modules and sensors together:
- Stack Core and Hub onto mBattery;
- Connect the two Crash buttons to pin 6/7 and 8/9 on Hub;
- Connect Buzzer to pin 10/11 on Hub;
- Connect two Color LEDs in serial and then connect them to pin 12/13 of Hub;
- Insert one end of USB Cable into mBattery and then connect the other to computer.
See Software Setup: Arduino
- Serial number of Crash: MSDS11
- Digital sensor
- For details, see Sensor-Crash