The product number of Sensor-Color Detector is: MSDT51
Microduino-Color detector is a color detection sensor.
This module adopts TCS3414CS color chip. Based on 8×2 filtered photodiode and 16-bit analog-digital converter, you can measure light or light reflection on the surface of an object to acquire color value.
Introduction of Sensor Pins
Color Detector Sensor
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| IIC SDA
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| IIC SCL
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- With high accuracy and sensitivity;
- With low consumption, long service life and high stability;
- Small and easy to install.
- Size of the sensor
- Sensor of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected to sensorhub
- The CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameter
- Working temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- This sensor can be connected to pin I2C of core.
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor_Color_detector to IIC interface of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- Putting the sensor toward different colors, the serial monitor will print out the current RGB value in cycle.
Suitable for environment color detection and so on.