The product number of Microduino-Light-D1 is: MSDT41
Microduino-Light-D1 is a digital light sensor module, which can detect the light intensity. .
Introduction of the Sensor Pin
Light D1 Sensor
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| IIC SDA
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| IIC SCL
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Adopt TSL2561 light sensor, which has optional address;
- With high accuracy and high sensitivity;
- With low consumption, long service life and good stability;
- With wide working voltage;
- With small size which is easy to install.
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameters
- Programmable interrupt of which the user can define the upper limit and lower limit values;
- 6-bit digital output, and the fast mode working at 400khz;
- Programmable analog gain and integral time;
- Automatically reject 50/60-Hz lighting;
- Low active power （0.75 mW typical）and power down mode;
- Conform to RoHS;
- Measurement unit: light intensity lux;
- This sensor can be connected to the interface I2C of the core module.
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor-Light-D1 to interface I2C of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The serial monitor will print out the configuration information of the sensor, and then display the current light intensity in cycle.
It can be used to detect the environment light intensity, and also can be used in devices such as light-operated switch and so on.