The product number of Sensor-Moisture is: MSDT23
Sensor-Moisture is a soil humidity detection sensor.
Introduction of Sensor Pins
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| Analog Input
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| Not Connected
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Resistance-type humidity sensitive component with high sensitivity;
- Low consumption and high stability;
- Sensor voltage
- 3.0V~5.5V working voltage
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-pitch 4PIN interface connected to sensorhub;
- CAD drawing of sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameter
- Output: 0~5V analog signal
- This sensor can be connected to the following pins of core: A0~A7
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the 将Sensor-Moisture to analog pin A0/A1 of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor
- The return value of the sensor is "0.00" when it doesn't touch anything, and the value will be larger than 0 when it touches the soil. The displayed value represents the moisture of the soil.
It can be applied to potted plants, agricultural irrigation, soil loss and other soil moisture detecting situations, and it can serve for irrigation control.