The product number of Sensor-Temp&HumS2 is: MSDT31. Sensor-Temp&Hum is a temperature and humidity detection sensor module.
SHT20 sensor contains a capacitive humidity component and a high precision integrated temperature measuring component, and it is connected with a high performance microprocessor.
Instruction of Sensor Pin
Temperature & Humidity S2 Sensor
| General Pin Out
|| Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out
| PIN1 (GND)
| PIN2 (VCC)
| PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)
|| IIC SDA
| PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)
|| IIC SCL
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Adopts SHT20 temperature and humidity sensor
- With high accuracy and sensitivity
- With low power consumption, long service life and good stability
- With wide working voltage
- With small size which is easy to install
- Electric specification
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected to sensorhub
- The CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameters
- Resolution: temperature 0.1°C, and relative humidity 0.1%RH
- This sensor can be connected to I2C pin of core
- Referring to the following diagram, connect the Sensor--Tem&Hum-S2 to pin IIC of Microduino-Sensorhub.
- After download, open the serial monitor.
- The current temperature and humidity value will be printed out in cycle in serial monitor.
It can be used to detect the temperature and humidity of the environment, and as temperature and humidity switch to control the air conditioner , fan and so on.